Ferrin's Book Reviews

Friday, May 9, 2008

Movie Tag!!!!

Favorite movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you've watched them: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 1,2, AND 3; PIXAR CARS; DAN IN REAL LIFE





You're favorite "Guilty Pleasures:" PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (A&E remake; Kira Knightly version; LDS version) DISNEY'S ENCHANTED





Favorite movies you have seen so many times you can recite all the lines: GOONIES; NATIONAL TREASURES; OCEANS 11-12-13
















Most overrated movies: CINDERELLA MAN;


Last two movies you saw: SPEED RACER; IRON MAN




Favorite musical movies: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA; MOULIN ROUGE




Favorite smart movies: TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD;




My Husband's favorite movies: TRANSFORMERS; CASINO ROYAL 007 (mine too)



Sorry it took so long Anna. But it was really fun and I know I'm missing so many great movies but I watch so many!!!

1 comment:

Breean and Jeff said...

Hey Ferrin, its bree and jeff. Nice to know you guys are fellow bloggers. Hope everything is well. Check out our blog http://jbsilvester.blogspot.com