Ferrin's Book Reviews

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag... your IT!

So I decided I would start this little game then tag my friends to see what they have to say....

  • 5 things on my to do list today:
    • well the day is almost over so what I did is more accurate
      • Had to get up early on my day off and go to work with stupid people...
      • Went to a baby shower for a cousin in-law
      • Read my book
      • Walk the dog
      • and take a long quite nap while Dallace is at a car show with his father...
  • What I would do if I was suddenly a Billionaire
    • there are so many things but I will narrow it down to 5
      • Build a house.....of course that's what we all say
      • Build my won movie theater
      • Take a year off of work and travel the world with Dallace
      • Buy Dallace is Dodge Viper
      • And buy my "Bugatti Veyron" (it goes 254 MPH)

  • 5 places I have lived
    • Well, this is a boring list.....
      • Bakersfield (the butt crack of California)
      • Shingle Springs, CA
      • Cocoa Beach, Fl
      • Orlando, Fl
      • El Dorado Hills, CA

  • 3 Bad Habits
      • Bighting my finger nails (my dad use to yell at me all the time...and I have still never stopped)
      • Always being to loud....when I was younger my mom was always telling me to tone it down... at work I get in trouble for it..... in high school I was voted "Viciously Vocal" my senior year....even my husband tells me to quite down sometimes... I blame it on the fact that my dad was almost deaf and I always had to talk loud for him... My mom says I just always have to be heard!!!
      • Taking way to long to clean the house....my husband complains about this one but since he doesn't help quicken the speed up I have absolutely NO motivation.
  • 5 jobs I have had....
    • where there is way more then five I tend to change jobs at least once a year!! I just can't seem to find one that fits right....
      • 1st job receptionist at an office
      • took school pictures for LifeTouch
      • worked as a teacher at many different preschools....I always seem to go back to something that has to do with children....but I think I'm finally worn out.
      • Teller at Schools Financial Credit Union
      • Now at Blue Shield of California and absolutely hate my boss.
  • 5 things people don't know about it...
    • well, I don't hide much so I don't really know what to say.
      • I am a weeper.....I cry at everything; commercials, movies, my books...I'll be at work and hear a certain song and start to tear up. It's really embarrassing
      • I am a natural blonde I think... people who have known since I'm a child would know that but I have dyed my hair since I was 13 years old and I really don't know what my natural hair color is.
      • I love NASCAR my favorite driver is Kasey Kahne and I watch every race with my husband
      • My husband is only the second boy I have ever kissed
      • And my first kiss wasn't till I was 25 years old... and he is now married to my best friend.
  • 5 snacks I really enjoy
      • bread any way.... toasted w/ cinnamon; dough then fried in oil; any type of bread...
      • ice cream- vanilla with chocolate syrup
      • popcorn with lots of butter
      • chocolate
      • nuts - any type
  • 5 TV shows I like to watch
    • that's easy
      • "LOST"
      • "The Office"
      • "Smallville"
      • BBC "Top Gear"
      • "Extreme Makeover: Home Addition"
  • 5 places I have vacationed
    • My husband always gets mad because he's never gone anywhere so he gets jelous when I talk about the places I've visited.
      • Frankfurt, Germany
      • Paris, France
      • New York City
      • Palmyra, NY
      • Washington DC
  • Things I would like to do...
    • anything that includes my husband by my side
      • Love to go to Colorado where my husband served his mission
      • Find a job that was gratifying
      • Have children
      • Someday serve a mission with my husband
      • wake up everyday and just keep going with a smile on my face
How to play: answer the above scenarios then tag 3 more people. I tag Leisa, Anna and Kris because I can't wait to see what you all have to say. Love you all and have fun with it.

3 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

I'm going to get to it, I promise!!! sick kids... maybe tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino bonus[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casino[/url] free no deposit perk at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].