Ferrin's Book Reviews

Saturday, January 19, 2008

2 Year Anniversary!!!!



WOW it's been 2 years since that glorious/wet day at the Oakland Temple.... Here's the "THEN" picture... and the 60 pounds heavier "NOW" picture!!!

For our anniversary we went to Monterey. It was a last minute plan but it was perfect. We left the cat at home and took Peanut the dog and headed off Saturday morning for the coast the weather could not have been better! It was 60 degrees all weekend. And the Ocean waves were fantastic. I love the west coast Ocean ...it so much more alive then the east coast. All these pictures were taken on "17 Mile Drive" If your ever down there and want to see the most amazing views and houses you have to go. Dallace made fun of me because every time we would stop I would have to take more pictures. But who can ever get enough of these views?!

2 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

Cool!!! Happy Anniversary!! Late, of course. I love the before and after pictures. Its too bad we loose that motivation... I wish I could get it so that I have the drive to look like I did, but oh well... we have our men don't we!! and they've already seen us naked... good and bad and they're still here... so what's the point!!! ha ha ha... love ya!! Miss you crazy!!

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary! Now you have your before photo! Perfect :) You should get your hubby in on the action. (project 2009) it will be a lot easier if you do it together.

Say hello to Peanut for me!