Ferrin's Book Reviews

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our First House!!!








We have officially moved in and emptied MOST of the boxes and are enjoying being home owners. We have lived here now since the end of May. Our house is a little over 1300 sq ft. Two story town home in Cameron Park, CA. Downstairs is the living space plus a half bath. Upstairs is tow bedrooms and two baths. I love our huge master suite. The previous owners did alot of upgrades specially in the two bathrooms upstairs. My master shower is the best. We love having a permanent spot and are working on making the back yard more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anna said...

yay yay yay!

Leisa Tapia said...

wow!!! what a beautiful house!!! congrats you two!! I was thinking about you today wondering what in the helk was going on with you and your man!!? you guys have been busy!

I love the tile work in your house!! I have to call you and see what's up! love and miss you!!!

love,
Leisa